Sunday, October 30, 2011

Journey On relaxation exercise

Guided Imagery Relaxation Exercises takes you on a journey and relaxes every muscle, fiber and cell in your body from the tip of your toes to the top of your head. Profound relaxation reenergizes your being to deal with life stresses which makes this one of the best relaxation exercises. Every time you take the mental journey, you will go to deeper and deeper levels of relaxation.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you noted that profound relaxation "reenergizes" your being. I think that is one of the most important concepts of relaxation. It is not just to clear your mind or help you sleep, it is meant to reenergize you as a whole so you can start fresh mentally and physically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jacob.
    I can't wait to try the guided imagery relaxation exercise myself. I feel like every fiber of my body could use some relaxation. I am looking forward tor eading more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake,
    I have enjoyed your posting on guided imagery and also your tips for fitness. In addition to reading your profile. Good luck with your endeavors for your gym.

    Best in Health,
    Gilda

    ReplyDelete